The head coach of Juve Massimiliano Allegri shared his opinion on possible sale of the halfback Paul Pogba and declared that he isn’t going to leave the club.
– If I wanted to leave Rossoneri, I would report about it a month ago so Juventus could find another coach, and me – the other club.
– And if some representativs of Real knocked to your door?
– I repeat: I would report about that.
– What would you choose – 100 million EURO or staying Pogba in the team?
– It is better to keep Pogba.
– Juve is going to become the champion because the rest are weak?
– It is not correct. We have earned three points more, than last season. We have spent a good season, but Napoli as well. They can get 85 points. We are ok with 1 point lead, – Allegri said.